Watch this video for the full tutorial.
Supplies needed with suggested links:
- 4 pieces of pegboard measuring 24" x 32" each (you can get 6 identical pieces this size cut from a large 4' x 8' sheet at a hardware store) ($12)
- Paint --Use something you already have or buy "oops" paint ($free) I rolled on wall paint with primer in it. I heard spray paint was messy, and you'll have to do that outside.
- 4 Pipe and Drape hooks (or 8 of these instead of #4)
- 4 S-hooks (I bought mine at Wal-Mart -- the pkg says HI-77, QTY 4, #6(.192) guage x 1-3/4") ($2)
- Wardrobe rack (2-tiered from Walmart - Mainstays brand) ($15)